EPC Project Planning and Scheduling Software
A Planning and Scheduling Network System for Project Planning and Control (covering Time, Cost and Quantity with resource loading) for various phases of the Project execution.
PROPLAN is a software solution for Planning, Scheduling, Controlling and Monitoring the detailed level activities of the various project functions such as Engineering, Ordering, Manufacturing and Delivery, Tendering, Construction, Commissioning, Close-out etc. and displaying the progresses by Scheduled versus Actual comparisons in the graphical reportable formats.
EPC Project Planning Software Demo
Read how PROPLAN will help you plan and achieve your project goals.
Steps For Effective usage of PROPLAN
Define Project, User & Settings
Create the OBS / EPS, Project Description, Project Plan / Sch. and Users, Calendar & Misc. Settings
Analyze the project scope and stakeholders requirements to determine the WBS, Activities, Quantities and Milestones
Determine Activity Scope & Duration
Estimate the number of work periods needed to complete individual activity scope..
Determine Activity Dependencies
Identify the relationships / dependencies of all the project activities. (FS / SS / SF / FF)
Estimate the type and quantities of Materials, Manpower, Machineries, Consumables and Costs required to perform each activity.
Analyze activity sequences, durations, resources requirements and schedule constraints to create the project schedule model.
Monitor & Control
Monitoring and Controlling for the comparison of plan and durations w.r.t. Baseline, resource quantities and performance measurement (Progress, Forecast, Efficiency Custom Trends).
- CPM based Project Network Schedules for Levels with resource loading, Generation of Critical Paths at Unit / Complex levels,
- Alerts generation for Delayed activities in critical path, Non critical activities becomes critical due to delay, Revised estimated date/schedule of the project activities, Forecasting etc.
- Generate dynamic schedules like 30 days / 90 days Look ahead Plan with Resource requirements.
- Cost monitoring, reporting and control at Activity level as well as at Unit / Complex levels with forecasts based on a various scenarios. Reporting in Tabular and various Graphical charts.
- File Comparison between the base files.
- Percentage Progress calculation at Activity as well as Unit and Complex level.4D (3D + Time) Scheduling
- Linking Activities Schedules with IFC 3D Models for monitoring the Critical Construction activities (if necessary) with the help of standard review and other similar software
Why EPC Project Planning Software ?
- Plan, schedule, and control complex EPC Projects.
- Allocate best resources to activities and track progress.
- Monitor and visualize actual project performance versus planned performance.
- Integration with :
- Oracle Primavera® via XER file Import/Export
- Microsoft Project® via XML Import/Export
- Microsoft Excel® Import/Export
- Dividing project into distinct activities
- Estimating the time requirement of each activity. Establishing predecessors and successors relation of various activities
- Displaying Gantt chart , S-curve which indicates actual work progress and pending work of the certain period of time in relation to the planned dates